Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pansies in Paradise Quilt

It is hard for me to remember I need to post something on here.  I stay disconnected most of the time from the computer and more connected to my sewing machine.  My Aunt Stephanie is the one who talked me into creating a blog because she thinks I need to post what is happening in my world.

Here is a picture of a quilt I am working on called "Pansies in Paradise".  The free pattern can be found on the RJR  Fabrics website under Designer Debbie Beaves.  The fabric line I used is called "Lovely" also designed by Debbie Beaves.   The picture is of the quilt top at this time.
Note: The pattern does not call for the outer black pansy border. I added it from the same fabric line.

Approx. size of quilt without the black pansy border is 50 1/2" x 74 1/2".
The black pansy border I cut out was 8" for each side.
I ordered the fabric from The Quilt Corner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
 
I will try posting a little more.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I think the quilt is 1000x better with that outer border! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outer pansy border adds to much to the quilt! How much of the border material did you need to purchase for this quilt?

    ReplyDelete